Get your Giant Tiger App in Apple App Store Now!
Ottawa, ON – July 10, 2012 – Giant Tiger is proud to introduce a new addition to the family - the Giant Tiger App for iPhone/iPad! Customers can now keep us at their finger tips on their mobile device which will help them save on everything that much more!
You won’t miss the deals, no matter where you are! The GPS feature will locate your closest Giant Tiger store wherever you may be.
• Shop our eFlyer: Find the latest deals, obtain more information and browse directly on www.gianttiger.com;
• Product Information: Get more information on each of the products we carry and more.
• High-Res Photos: View all our Flyers in beautiful high-resolution
• Interactive Shopping List: Add the products you want into a shopping List and take it into your local Giant Tiger store
• Store Locations and Hours: Find your nearest Giant Tiger store, get the address, the phone number and even directions right from your iPhone or iPad.
You can download the App at: http://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/giant-tiger/id537805810?mt=8
About Giant Tiger:
Giant Tiger is the leading Canadian owned family discount store, providing on trend family fashions, groceries, and everyday needs at low prices that Canadians have come to love and expect. Established in 1961 in Ottawa’s Byward Market, the privately held company has grown to over 200 locations across Canada and employs over 7,000 team members. The friendly local stores with the iconic yellow tiger logo are more than an affordable and convenient shopping experience for customers, they help bring communities together. Giant Tiger has a long-standing tradition of supporting surrounding communities. In 2011, Giant Tiger donated more than $2 million to more than 700 local associations across Canada. For more information about the company, please visit www.gianttiger.com or join us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/gianttiger or follow us on Twitter @GTboutique.
Because every day is Canada Day with Giant Tiger. #CanadaPROUD
For all media inquiries, please contact:
Manager, Public Relations
and Community Activation